Based in India, we are an eminent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Fabric Rubber Conveyor Belts
. We offer our Fabric Rubber Conveyor Belts in different materials such as cotton, nylon and EP. Our experts utilize modern technology and optimum grade raw material in designing Fabric Rubber Conveyor Belts. It is stringently tested by the quality controllers on the parameters of quality, finish, strength and durability. Special chemical bonding technique used in developing Fabric Rubber Conveyor Belts ensure very high adhesion levels between cover to ply and ply to ply, achieving superior belt consolidation and higher peel resistance. Also, our belt gives higher flexibility which allows deeper troughing, improving volumetric transfer capacity of conveyors.
- Width : Up to 2500mm
- Length : Open or Endless
- Plies : 3 to 7 plies
- Cover Thickness : Up to 40mm
- Tensile Strength : Up to 2500 KN/M
- Types of Synthetic Carcass : General Duty (GD), Extra Duty (ED) & Heavy Duty (HD)
- Edges : Cut edge or Molded edge
- Breaker Ply : Breaker is provided on face, back and edges as per customers requirement
- Ply Construction : Straight Ply, Stepped Ply and Reversed Stepped Ply.
- Skim Coating : Skim coating is offered as standard construction in nylon/nylon, polyester/nylon carcass.
- Cotton/Cotton Fabric : The conventional cotton/cotton fabrics used are 28oz, 32oz, 36oz, 42oz & 48oz
- Cotton Nylon Fabrics : The belts with cotton nylon fabrics have higher carrying capacityas they trough more than cotton fabric belts. The cotton nylon fabrics are CN40, CN50, CN60, CN70, CN75, CN90, CN100, CN130, CN150
- Synthetic Fabric : The synthetic fabrics are the most effective reinforcement for conveyor belts. The extra strength and controlled rigidity obtained from synthetic fabric carcass combined with high levels of ply to ply adhesion enable less bulky constructions to be employed compared with conventional cotton/cotton or cotton/nylon fabrics. The belts with synthetic fabric carcsss offers a longer service life with improved performance under arduous conditions.
Skim coating is offered as standard construction in nylon/nylon, polyester/nylon carcass.
For more details please click on the links given below
- Chevron Rubber Conveyor Belts
- Rough Top Rubber Conveyor Belts
- Light Duty Rubber Conveyor Belts