We provide a huge gamut of superlative industrial Rubber Conveyor Belts that is used in varied domain like Thermal Power Stations, Coal Mines, Iron Ore Plants, Cement Industries, Sponge Iron Plants, Port Trusts, Lignite mines, Crusher Plants, Fertilizer Industries etc. We are counted among the overriding Rubber Conveyor Belts manufacturers and metal Rubber Conveyor Belts exporters from India. Durability and excellent performance are some of the salient features of the Rubber Conveyor Belts. The following programme is a pointer towards reach and production capabilities of Neelkanth.
- Width : 300 mm to 1600mm in steps of 50mm.
- Length : Open or endless.
- Plies : 3 to 7 Plies.
- Cover Thickness : 1mm to 6mm in steps of 0.5mm and above 6mm in steps of 1mm.
- Tensile Strength : 200 KN/M to 1600 KN/M.
- Types of Synthetic Carcass : General Duty (GD), Extra Duty (ED) & Heavy Duty (HD).
- Edges : Cut edges or molded.
- Breaker Ply : Breaker is provided on face, back and edges as per customer's requirements.
- Ply Construction : Belts are manufactured in various constructions like straight ply, stepped ply and reversed stepped ply.
- Fabric : Belts are manufactured with varieties of fabrics e.g. cotton/ cotton, cotton/ Nylon and Synthetic fabric like nylon/nylon grade N6 or N66 and polyester/Nylon (EP).
- - Cotton/ Cotton fabric : The conventional cotton/cotton fabrics used are 25oz, 32oz, 36oz, 42oz & 45oz.
- - Cotton Nylon Fabrics : The belts with cotton nylon fabrics have higher carrying capacity as they trough more than cotton fabric belts. The cotton nylon fabrics are CN 40, CN 50 CN 60, CN 70, CN 75, CN 90, CN 100, CN 130 & CN 150.
- -Synthetic Fabric : The synthetic fabrics are the most effective reinforcement for Rubber Conveyor Belts. The extra strength and controlled rigidity obtained from synthetic fabric carcass combined with high levels of ply to ply adhesion enable less bulky constructions to. Be employed compared with conventional cotton/ cotton or cotton/ Nylon fabrics. The belts with synthetic fabric carcass offer a longer service life with improved performance under arduous service conditions.
- SKIM COATING : Skim coating is offered as standard construction in nylon/ nyllon, polyester/ nylon carcasses.
- COVER GRADES : AS PER: IS 1891 Pt I -V, DIN 22102:1991, ISO 340, RMA 1 & 2, Canadian Standard CAN/CSA/M-422/M87
Unmatched Advantages of Synthetic Fabric Rubber Conveyor Belts
- Fabric Rubber Conveyor Belts
- Steel Cord Rubber Conveyor Belts
A perfect combination of quality raw materials, modern technology, experienced manpower and elaborate quality assurance measures, ensure taht NEELKANTH Rubber Conveyor Belts have the following unmatched advantages -
Higher Strength & Lower Weight
Reinforced with high tensile synthetic fabric, NEELKANTH belts can carry higher loads and meet high tension requirements, with less number of plies which keeps the weight of the belts low. Effectively, it means lower power consumption and longer belt life.
Improved Adhesion Levels
Special chemical bonding techniques ensure very high adhesion levels between cover to ply and ply to ply, achieving superior belt consolidation and higher peel resistance for NEELKANTH belts.
Outstanding Impact Resistance
High adhension levels and presence of thich rubber cushions between plies provides outstanding impact resistance to NEELKANTH belts and eliminates cover stripping and ply to ply delamination.
Complete Rot Resistance
Use of synthetic fabric plies and superior edge constructions, the NEELKANTH belts ensure total protection against damaging effects of moisture.
Superior Troughing & Flexibility
Higher transverse flexibility of NEELKANTH belts allows deeper troughing, improvingvolumetric transfer capacity of conveyors. At the same time, higher longitudinal felxibility allows use of smaller pulleys diameter and reduces flex fatigue.
Protection from Mild Dew
The belting is protected from mild dew & microbiological attack. The resistance to moisture absorption of synthetic fabric avoids adhesive breakdown even under wet conditions.
Improved Load Support
The high modulus, high strength, heat tempered fabrics provide the right balance of properties for correct troughing and adequate load support.